Life and Business Lessons

Lessons From The Top for Life Skills, Business Skills, Job and Work Skills, Personal Development and Teaching Seminars

Everything you Need to Excel and Pass Job Selection Tests

Philosophical Language

Then let’s put it on philosophical language, two thing on economics philosophically. Here the first one I learned :
#1 YOUR INCOME IS PRIMARY DETERMINED BY YOUR PHILOSOPHY (Not the economy) that until I was 22 years old, they never told in high school, I went to college 4-5 years never heard it. Then when I finally understood that, I get excited about it. Because I new that I couldn’t change the economy, but I was assured that I certainly could change my philosophy. And I did that (until now).

And here is second the philosophy.
#2 SUCCESS IS SOMETHING YOU ATTRRACT BY BECOMING AN ATTRACTIVE PERSON. Not something you pursue, it’s something you attract. So the key to better economic future is to become an attractive person, with attractive personality, and attractive list of skills, your knowledge of the market place, your ability to deal with a variety of personalities. All those things at anyone can learn with a bit of study, practice, repetition.

0 comments:

Copy this code and make it in your blog, I will link back your blog link too

Lessons From The Top

Adsense Indonesia



Page Rank Check

Backlink Gaib
Cipto Junaedy