Life and Business Lessons

Lessons From The Top for Life Skills, Business Skills, Job and Work Skills, Personal Development and Teaching Seminars

Everything you Need to Excel and Pass Job Selection Tests

The Formula of Failure

Here is The Formula of Failure : “A few errors in judgment repeated every day.”

Why would we repeat an error in judgment another day, and another day?! Here is why : Disaster doesn’t usually fall on you at the end of the first day. I mean overnight we can avoid and change it all so these disaster don’t happen again.

Failure just takes you down the road you really don’t want to go, but it doesn’t seem like the consequences are gonna be severe at the end of the first day, first week. But you can’t let yourself get faked out. The guy say : “Ah, I’ve been eat junk food for 30 days, look how healthy I am.”SEE HE’S FAKED OUT, HE’S MISS GUIDED and DON’T UNDERSTAND. You can’t judge just after 30 days.

I remember one illustration about judging whether something is you know RIGHT or WRONG, TO DO IT or NOT TO DO IT. Talking to a kid as an ilustration. Just say I had a candle, and I lit the candle, and say to the kid :

“I’ve heard that if I put my finger in this flame this fire of the candle, that it’ll burn my finger.”

And the kid say : “Yes it will, if you put your finger in this flame from the candle it’ll burn your finger.”

I say again, “Well I don’t really know, but I’m willing to try it.”

So later I stuck my finger in the candle flame (and pull it quickly) and I said, “My finger appears to be OK.” And I did it again, pull it out, and said, “My finger appears to be OK.”.

And the kids say : “No..no..no sir, YOU CAN JUDGE WHETHER OR NOT THE FLAME WILL BURN YOUR FINGER JUST BY GOING LIKE THAT, YOU’VE GOT TO LEAVEYOUR FINGER IN THERE JUST A LITTLE LONGER.”

You got the message?

You can’t eat junk food for a month and say, “Look how to strong I am.” Because already you have started down the wrong road, but it first the consequences aren’t disasters. Your whole life is on upside down. You haven’t a rule in your whole life and you’re gonna have a heart attack at the end of 30 days.

But it’ll happen month by month, and a little more experiences eating junk food and sure enough now the consequences are start to show.

So here is what WISDOM is : TRYING TO LEARN EARLY, THE CONSEQUENCES OF ERRORS IN JUDGMENT, POOR BEHAVIOR, POOR LANGUAGE.

And then try to learn from others, that have gone down to disasters road, and sure enough they suffer the consequences, and you say, “WOW, THEN I’m GONNA CHANGE DIRECTION CAUSE I DON’T WANT THOSE CONSEQUENCES.” That call doublish SMART. Learning from error in judgment.

0 comments:

Copy this code and make it in your blog, I will link back your blog link too

Lessons From The Top

Adsense Indonesia



Page Rank Check

Backlink Gaib
Cipto Junaedy