Life and Business Lessons

Lessons From The Top for Life Skills, Business Skills, Job and Work Skills, Personal Development and Teaching Seminars

Everything you Need to Excel and Pass Job Selection Tests

Challenge To Pursue - 3

#14 Demand integrity from yourself. You can’t demand integrity from someone else. Integrity is like loyalty. You can only demand of yourself. Be the best example of loyalty, and you’ll get some loyal followers. Be the best example of integrity, and you’ll have people surround you that have integrity. Lead the way.

#15 Welcome the disciplines. Can’t give you much better advice that that because discipline create the reality, build bridges, build cities, a well disciple, activity creates abundances, uniqueness, productivity.

#16 Fight for what’s right. It’s a fight we’re in! The story teller says, “And there’s was great war in heaven.” Wow!! You mean way back there? YES ! One of third the angel conspired, and I ask my friends, “How long do you supposed took the third of this angels to get together, did they conduct meetings?” My friends said, “The story teller doesn’t say.”
I said, “Then we’re supposed to use our imagination.” I don’t know. It does say FINALLY, the great war occurred. And the two third prevailed and one third lost.

One of the writer said, “I FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT.” I fought for my family, and what’s right, I fought for my good health, I fought to protect my company, I fought for a good carrier that would bless my family. It is good to fight. Opposite are in conflict and we’re in the middle, and if you want something valuable, you got to fight for it.

Then this writer also said, “Not only have I fought a good fight (and I’ll finish with this, and I got a much longer list , but maybe I can cover this at another time), he continued, “AND I KEPT THE FAITH."

Keep faith for with family, fight like crazy and keep faith. Fight the enemy and keep faith. Fight illness and keep faith. Fight the evil and keep faith.

0 comments:

Adsense Indonesia



Page Rank Check

Backlink Gaib
Cipto Junaedy